Thursday, June 2, 2011

selling all my art zines and books!!!



as i continue my efforts to live simply and reduce my material possessions, i've decided to sell off the bulk of my large art zine and craft book library. starting tonight i'm listing them singly in my etsy shop. i have a large number of cloth paper scissors, somerset studio, artful blogging and a few odds and ends. plus i own a large number of craft books about mixed media, digital transferring, sewing, etc. it all must go! if you are interested i will make a deal to someone on lots in lieu of buying singles.

2 comments:

RNSANE said...

I am trying to downsize since I lost my job of 21 years, three years ago. I have to move but, wit the $100,000 reduction in my income, with retirement,I don't even have first and last month's rent to do that. I've been trying to sell things on Craig's list but haven't been too successful. I hope you manage to find a buyer for your books.

Anonymous said...

Oh, good for you in lightening the load, I've been trying to do the same. I probably have most of the mags, which will be going to the new studio, but I will have a gander at the crafts books for sure. xox Corrine