Monday, March 15, 2010

peeking


peeking
into your life
i see
a woman
who is
strong
yet vulnerable
full of wisdom
occasionally doubting
looking forward
sometimes back
full of life
seldom regret
overflowing
with love
hope
joy
tears
dreams
serenity

peeking
into my life
you will see
reflections
of you
the same
strength
vulnerability
hopes
dreams
fears
tears
triumphs
losses

peeking
into your life
brings me
comfort
friendship
togetherness
belief in
sisterhood
hopes
dreams
a world
filled with
love




5 comments:

WrightStuff said...

That is just... lovely :)

Shannon said...

It is so interesting to look at others and see a reflection of yourself! BEAUTIFUL words!

elisa said...

I love how you combine images with words. It's so beautiful.

I just nominated you for a "Sunshine Award". You can find out more on my blog. Have a great day.

Felicia Monique said...

Simple and sweet!

Kelly Warren said...

Julie! this is so beautiful.