Tuesday, March 1, 2011

each day is getting brighter



i've been noodling and tweaking a few new things in my studio, including these wood panels. i used photoshop to combine some of my original photography with my original poetry.



i printed them out on high quality epson paper and mounted them to 6" x 12" x 1" wood panels which i painted matte black. 




each panel is signed on the back by me and can sit on a shelf or hang on the wall. 




my favorite is the i am enough one. i have one hanging in my kitchen where i see it and read each time i open my cupboard for well, you  know, a sweet treat of some sort. it's a wonderful reminder of who i am, what i can do and where i want to go.




each of these is available in my etsy shop.

at almost 7:00 this evening it was still twilight out which really gives my heart a boost. i'm counting the days until i have more free time to enjoy the sunshine, get some exercise, eat healthy and be good to me! only 6 more work days and then i'm out of my corporate job and onto my next journey. i can barely control my creative wings which are fluttering and bursting with energy.

thanks to each of you for continuing to follow my sporadic posts. your words of encouragement mean so much to me! ((hugs)) to each and every one of you!

No comments: