Thursday, January 20, 2011

winter's cloak


winter's cloak
is woven with
hope
-- julie king--


have you discovered kim classen cafe yet?!! i recently did and i love my visits to see how she adds textures to photos, her free classes and her frequent email of free textures if you sign up fir her email blasts. hop over and give her a visit.

i am grateful that my work management allows me to work from home on bad weather days -- like today!!!  the first snowfall we had this winter season it took me 2 hours and 20 minutes to get to work. it was not fun. i took a break from work this afternoon and headed out into the winter wonderland with my nikon. i shot the above in a hedgerow along the cemetery. i added kim's paper stained texture and then my gravestone 12 texture as well. i love all the depth and splotchiness.

No comments: