Sunday, July 10, 2011

etsy shop update!!!!



a new original in my shop -- 6 x 12 on wood panel. the words read "her gentle wings carried her far".




another 6 x 12 wood panel original. the words read "wings for soaring high". click here to see it in my shop.






pristine condition soft cover book about printmaking in mixed media. a steal at  $6.50 plus shipping. click here to see it in my shop.




still working to sell off my large collection of art magazines at loooow prices. get them while they last!  click here to see it in my shop.




i've been hanging on to this one. i looove it and hate to get rid of it BUT i am serious about reducing the number of totes i have filled with art stuff. it all must go! click here to see it in my shop.

hope you've had a wonderfully relaxing weekend!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Julie!! Beautiful beautiful artwork!!