Sunday, March 27, 2011

she followed her heart home


"she followed her heart home"
12 x 12 x 1.25 wood panel
mixed media collage
(c) 2011 julie king



i've had 2 very productive days in the art room with a total of 7 new pieces created and ready to top coat. woo hoo! i moved my art table so that willow could lay in the sun while i worked. it was a win-win for both of us. she got a sunny nap and i got some creative time free from miss noseyness playing with my brushes, chalks, pencil and rubber stamps. the sun has moved to the southwest at this early evening hour so now she is snoozing on a pile of old pattern tissue paper laying on the table near my west window. she sure is wonderful company!

so now i'm going to take a nap, too. all the creativity and the tail-end of my cold have me feeling wonderfully pooped!

more photos soon!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

you are adjusting beautifully to life as an artist sans the cold!