Friday, April 11, 2008

blue skies

this week has been all about getting out there to explore what path i want to take next in my life. i sent a resume to just about every ad agency in dayton (i've already had my first hit and a phone interview scheduled for this afternoon). i started gathering materials for a custom canvas to send to a major scrapbooking manufacturer as a commission possibility. i gathered a list of dayton printing companies for a resume blast. i have a hit list of greeting card, print and gift publishers who accept freelance art work submissions. and, i will be meeting with a customer on tuesday to get a new custom original canvas started.

so, even though the sun is not shining today, it is all blue skies and wonderful possibilities for me.

the photo to the right shows a tree in my yard just barely starting to bud out. like me, it is stretching and growing and reaching for the sky!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

You are so motivated. I t motivates me in turn.