Monday, April 7, 2008


this is my latest creation titled "vino". a friend and co-worker will be displaying it at a wine tasting here in dayton on may 5th. i love how the little pieces of paper give a mosaic tile look. i would like to do custom canvasses for art or wine collectors who have a favorite bottle of wine. or maybe a winery would like to have a custom canvas done of their wine bottle. those are promotional ideas i'll be pursuing this month.

i just listed this canvas on my etsy boutique:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10829694

3 comments:

XUE said...

I came here via "indiefinds blog", where you had commented. I like yr creations, yr blog & the "thoughts" that you've compiled on yr right panel! I hv a 7 yr old daughter & that particular quote is so correct! My 10 yr old son wld say it applies to him too!

Little Pods Clothing said...

I too, came here via indiefinds blog. :) You're comment there must have a special vibe to it!
I really like your latest creation, good luck on etsy, I am sure you will be doing lots of great things!

picciolo said...

I love this one, the mosaic effect looks great!
: )