Saturday, April 12, 2008

woo hoo!!

here i am working on my blog on my brand new imac. woo hoo! what a thrill to have a mac at home with cs2 loaded and ready for me to create, create, create!! i can't wait to have all of my personal files from work on my mac at home. i can turn my art into postcards and notecards and work to master both indesign and photo shop. i'm really just a novice at this point.

one of the first projects i want to start is a children's book idea that i have. i want to write the story and then do all the illustrations in my torn paper collage. i fear this will turn into another obsession which i will stay up into the wee hours of the night to create. but it is something i have wanted to do for some time.

thanks to jon for getting me his student discount on my mac. and, as always, thanks to bill for his love and support in all my creative endeavors. it is fantastic to have him cheering me on!!

No comments: