Thursday, April 17, 2008

fly free, sing

what a cheerful, sunny, beautiful spring day here in ohio! i was up late in the night collaging and had hoped to sleep in a bit this morning before going to work. my dog, presley, had other thoughts though. he woke me up at 6:15 so he could go out and do his sniff the ground and trot around the back yard routine. while he was out the sun was peeking up in the east and casting a gorgeous glow. for me, life is grand when it is sunny and pretty with bird song in the air.

this original mixed media canvas is titled "fly free, sing" and it is one of my favorites. it is for sale in my etsy boutique: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10364611

here's hoping there's a song in your heart today!!

2 comments:

Ms Dragonfly said...

Ooo, i love the colors!

Patti G. said...

Julie,
What fun to see your beautiful torn paper collages! They are free and wonderful and I love them!
I was happy to see you visit my blog as well, through Kelly Rae!
Thank you for the stop by and I enjoyed toodling around yours as well!
:0)
Hugs,
Patti