Friday, April 25, 2008

uxrtmno???!!!

ok, is it just me or does everyone have trouble with those word verifications when you leave a comment on a post? i feel like i'm dyslexic when i have to type those dreaded letters. i turn my head to the side and squint my eyes up and practically touch my nose to the screen to figure them out. i understand the concept of making it difficult to slow us down in order to prevent spam but hey! does it have to make me feel like a complete idiot? anyway, please tell me, is it just me? be honest. it's ok. i'm a big girl and i can handle the humiliation of being the only word verification challenged gal on the internet. i just need to know.

5 comments:

XUE said...

no julie, it's not just you! sometimes I really can't see the scrambled words too. I must be getting old

Heather said...

Hi Julie! Thank you so much for visiting me :) I agree with you on the word verification, I am TERRIBLE at them. There have been times when entire comments I've left have been erased, or else I posted three times on someone's blog getting so confused! Lol, its craziness!
Anyhow-- love your collage work! Its so beautiful!~

Simply Sentimental said...

You are SO not the only one..I removed them from my blog (or at least I think I did).....

julie king said...

Thanks for all your comments, ladies! I removed the word verification feature from my blog. Yeah!!

Shana said...

I totally agree! At least half the time I get the verifications wrong. Like you said, I know why they require this, but it's still frustrating. And, they seem to be getting more and more difficult to unscrabble. Before long, I won't be able to post just because I won't be able to unclutter the verifications. :)