Wednesday, April 16, 2008

moral compass


what happens when life throws you so many curves that you feel like your moral compass has been thrown out of sync? even though you try to remain steadfast to your beliefs and ethical core, all around you the world is revolving on a questionable moral axis. does silence equal complicity? does one wrong justify a multitude of injustices? will you continue on this path if you no longer like the image facing you in the mirror each morning? will you participate or make a stand and walk away from what you truly know is wrong?

i have no answers, only questions that weigh heavy on my heart. i'm at a crossroads in my life with choices to make. let me steady my moral compass, find my true north and forge a new exciting path in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the blog today.

Morality, like art, means drawing a line someplace.
Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)